Saturday, December 30, 2006

OLIVE GARDEN AND THE LIGHTS AT TEMPLE SQUARE

Tonight we had to wait an hour before being seated for dinner, and during the wait I took photos. After dinner, we walked to Temple Square and looked at the beautiful Christmas lights. I forgot to mention during dinner I went to the restroom with Stefanie to change her diaper, and it finally happened today. I turned my back for just a second to get a diaper out of the bag and turned around to discover Stefanie threw her nice hair bow into the toilet. The hair bow was automatically flushed away before are eyes! Good thing as there was no way I wanted the hair bow back. Theresa, Jon and I had a good laugh and the lesson taught me not to turn my back on Stefanie. Fortunately, the hair bow Stefie lost actually had two when I purchased it.










"Baby running free"