Sunday, December 03, 2006

NOVEMBER 27 - DECEMBER 3, 2006

Happy Holidays! This week was excellent and Stefanie continues to amaze me. We started the week off with Stefie answering me with the word "Yes", and understanding what I meant. Stefie watched Elmo's Potting Training Video (twice), and when I took her to the restroom and asked her to go like Elmo, she actually went. Twice before this video I tried this, and nothing happened. I have only tested Stefie out for a few seconds. I have not pushed the potty training as I think Stefanie is really young and we would eventually get there. Who knew what would happen. Our week ended with Stefanie learning to use the sippy cup. Stefanie's preference is still her bottle.






Attempting to take photos with Santa
Claus at Harmon's Grocery Store.
Stefanie was only interested in this Moose,
and she wanted nothing to do with Santa!


Stefie decides she should take this Moose
away from Santa's display. All we could
do was laugh. Stefanie actually cried when
I tried to put her on Santa's lap.


Stefanie was more interested in driving Noddy than
taking Christmas portraits.


A big day... Stefanie learned to use a
sippy cup.


Stefie decides to take Charlie out of
his cat bed and here is where I found her....


Doesn't this look comfy? She is not asleep but
hoped that I would let her stay there.


This popcorn tin works wonders with
Stefanie. Stefie wants to carry it,
sit on it, play the drums (using the
strings on this sweater), put things
inside it, etc. I think she remembered
playing the drums at My Gym.


Stefie became obsessed with this
container. She struggled so much to
sit on this popcorn tin and likes to
carry really large objects around the
house.








We were at Lowes hardware store
again and I could not resist taking a
photo of Stefie. My camera is with
me at all times.


I was leaving Office Max and had to take these photos. The
photos do not show how beautiful this was.