Friday, December 29, 2006

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN

Stefanie has had several occurrences leaking through her diaper, and rubber pants while we have been out running errands. You think I would have learned by now, but I kept forgetting to put extra clothing in the car always thinking it would not happen again. Today, we had another occurrence. Every time I have to buy Stefanie something to wear. Normally I would not post photos of Stefanie like this, but I hope this might help those of you out there who had not thought of this before.

Here are photos of Stefanie with Theresa (my sister) in the Walgreens restroom, before I purchased a new outfit at Walgreens. Today, we were at the party store and here is poor Stefanie caught again in her rubber pants. After the party store we went next door to Babies “R” Us and purchased another outfit. I now have clothing that will remain in the car at all times.


12/29/06, The Party Store




12/15/06, Walgreens