Saturday, November 04, 2006

THE SUCKER, THE CHAIR AND THE CORN POPPER

Theresa and I went out shopping today, while Jon and Stefanie spent the day playing together. We brought home chocolate suckers, a new chair for Stefanie, a corn popper and dinner. Here are photos of Stefanie with her first chocolate sucker, I had to stop her at 1/2 the sucker. I had my back turned for just a minute and looked over to discover she had eaten almost half of her sucker. This was not something I expected to take place. I should have known better than to hand her chocolate.

Stefie loves to hang out with us in the family room, and I thought she would love a comfortable chair of her own while watching her favorite shows. Theresa and I were at Babies-R-Us, and we brought Stefanie a corn popper. We still remember all of our cousins going crazy with this toy.


Just getting warmed up!