Saturday, November 25, 2006

CHEF STEFANIE, NOVEMBER 22, 2006


Today Stefanie helped me make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving Day. Stefanie started out helping me pour the ingredients into a very large bowl. Everything was going well until I took my hand off Stefanie's to let her pour sugar into the bowl, and she fell in. All I could do was laugh, so I cleaned her up and we started again. Here are some photos of Stefie after I cleaned her up. I forget to mention after the photos, I thought she could not due much harm with a wooden spoon until she hit me on the head with it. Ouch! That was the end of Stefanie and the wooden spoon. To think she looks like the perfect angel in this photo.



This year for Thanksgiving we spent a quiet day relaxing at home. Unfortunately, Theresa and I were both sick, and I lost my voice. We enjoyed a nice dinner and we are greatful for all of our blessings. Jon and I could not be more blessed to have Stefanie as our daughter.