Saturday, March 29, 2008

LION, A TIGER & STEFIE, MARCH 29, 2008

This morning my sister Theresa, Mom and Stefie went out for a girls day of shopping. While were out we unexpectedly ran into a Lion and a Dog. Luckily Mom and I had our cameras with us and were able to take photos.

When Theresa and I were young every Saturday we would go shopping with our Mother Rosie, our Grandmother Lupe (my mom's mother), our Aunt Yolanda (my mother's sister), and Yolanda's daughter, cousin Christina. Christina was probably about as old as Stefie is today. We would all spend the day together and then have lunch. We remember having a lot of fun and of course we miss those days. Today its a lot harder for Grandma Lupe to go shopping, not to mention Grandma, my Mom and Yolanda all live in California. Cousin Chrissy now lives in Wyoming and we are here in Salt Lake City. Anyway we have wonderful memories where we all spent most of our time together.


Theresa & Stefie




Theresa & Stefanie