Saturday, November 17, 2007

SUPER SATURDAY, CRAFT DAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2007

Theresa (my sister) and I were invited to attend a Super Saturday Craft day with my girlfriend/neighbor Janene. Super Craft Day was exactly what they meant!

Along with several of our neighbors we painted, glued, sanded, stenciled, made ribbons, and baked. All in just a few short hours. We laughed, enjoyed the company, and a great lunch! Theresa and I made plaques, magnet boards, and a clock. I took a baking class with Janene taught by our friend/neighbor Joyce. I was given some wonderful tips on canning, great holiday gift ideas and great recipes. We had a wonderful day and lunch! Thank you Janene and Joyce for a great day!


Sierra, my neighbor


Ladies having a great time!


Janene




I will have to work on my skills, but the taste was
absolutely wonderful!