Thursday, May 17, 2007

GARDENING 102

It started with a great idea...




Let's buy some flowers. Then Mommy had a
brilliant idea...let's garden indoors. Yeah that's
right let's do it in the entry way! Clearly in the
end this was not the brightest idea to plant
indoors, but since we were comfy, why not.


You start with dirt, and a shovel.


Make sure the soil is dry, especially when your indoors.


Don't forget to mix the dirt and get your hands
in there, and be sure they get really dirty.
It feels great!


Add planting soil.


Mix some more.


Add flowers, and when your finished do not
forget to have Mommy add water.



We do not have a photo of all the dirt I spilled on the floor, in the carpet, in my hair, all over my face, my clothes and hands too! Daddy walked in to see what a great job I did, and he cleaned up the mess for me and Mommy while he was still in his suit. Mommy forgot to take a photo of all the mess as I think she was still in shock. Gardening can get a little messy, but look at what a great job I did!