Monday, January 29, 2007

CALIFORNIA, Part 4

RUTH'S OFFICE, HOLLYWOOD
January 29, 2007


Stefie with Grandma Ruth (Jon's mother and
my mother-in-law)


Stefanie and Daddy (Jon) having fun.






Stefie meets Maria Elena (close family friend)




FOREST LAWN HOLLYWOOD HILLS,
JANUARY 29, 2007
Stefanie takes flowers to Great Grandpa Jesse and Aunt Josephine. Unfortunately my Grandfather is no longer with us, and he passed away before we began the adoption process. My grandfather never knew we were adopting and would never meet Stefanie. This visit to California was very special with Stefanie, and in some way I feel Stefie had a chance to meet Grandpa. Every time I visit family in California, I take Grandpa Jesse & Aunt Josephine flowers.










GRANDMA LUPE'S HOME, GLENDALE
JANUARY 29, 2007

Stefanie visits Great Grandma Lupe.


Stefanie meets Grandma's dog Mario.


Grandma Rosie (my mother) & Mario