Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BATH TIME AND A FEW WINKS

Today, I could not resist taking photos of Stefanie after her bath, since she was so happy in her green towels. This evening Theresa, Stefanie and I went out shopping. Stefanie was walking through the store and found a bicycle she liked, and turned around falling face forward. After picking Stefanie up off the floor (she was not hurt), she began to wink and smile at a much older gentlemen with his daughter or granddaughter. I was shocked and Theresa and I began laughing. The only thing I could say was "little devil" very quietly to Theresa. (The man and young lady were quite a distance away from us.) I told Theresa Stefanie needs to at least find a man closer to her age. What I meant by this was, the man looked to be late 60's, all grey hair and wearing glasses. Stefanie is not even two years old! Theresa and Jon asked me where Stefanie learned to wink, and I did not know. I now remember, I use to sometimes wink at Stefie while she was in her high chair eating, and it would make her laugh.