Monday, May 08, 2006

TRAVEL UPDATE



Jon and I will be leaving on May 14 (Mother's Day) and returning June 2. I will post all travel details on the new website. It has been over two years and does not seem real, at least not yet. We have been so busy trying to get everything in order we have not had much time to think about all of this. This week I am going to the day spa two days and what a nice way to relax. Jon was nice enough to buy me a spa certificate as he knew I would be stressed out. My parents will be arriving on Thursday, May 11.

I will be setting up a new website for anyone who would like to follow us along, as this blog will probably not work in China. I will post our China website as soon as I finish setting it up. We are so excited to finally meet Stefanie and we cannot wait for everyone to meet her.