Friday, May 05, 2006

DAD,THE ROCKER AND CHARLIE



"Jon, I think you should wait for me to help you".



"I think I can handle this on my own Charlie".



"I think your putting that on wrong".



"This is going to take a while so I'll be right here".



"This is nice, I think I'll just take a little nap".



"snorrrrrrrrrrrrr"



"Jon, your taking too long!"



"I'm sorry".



"How about I watch you from here?"



"This is taking longer than I expected".



"Say Cheese!"



"I am almost done".



I like my new rocking chair. Stefanie will love her new book and family photo album, gifts from Uncle Danny and cousins Logan & Morgan. Thank you for the great gifts.



"Jon took so long I think I should see what's on".



"This looks really good".



"My favorite show".



"Don't you even think about taking over the remote, its every man for himself!"



"Now you know whose King of the Remote".

From this day on Charlie lived happily ever after.