Monday, January 09, 2006

ABOUT US




We are Jon and Diana and we live in Utah. We met while employed by American Broadcasting Company, Inc. in California. We have been together since our very first date, and have been happily married for over six years. When we met we knew we were meant to be together. Today our lives are filled with much love, laughter and happiness.

We began our adoption journey June, 2004. We changed countries in November, approximately five months into our adoption paperwork. The one part of our lives that seem to be missing is our daughters who are in China waiting for us to bring them home.

Jon is a Television Executive who has been in the business for over 30 years. He is extremely accomplished as a photographer and has one numerous awards for his work. He enjoys watching the History Channel and reading up on various subjects like cold fusion or counting the order of United States Presidents while in the shower first thing in the morning, just for fun! His passion is Television and Space Exploration. Jon's ultimate fantasy would be to go on a shuttle launch into space.

I am a certified Clinical Master Hypnotherapist. I currently stay at home and tend to the needs of my two cats Kimba and Tigger both males while preparing for our daughters arrival. I occupy my time learning Mandarin Chinese, catching up on the latest with my new friends on the Yahoo China group forums. I enjoy having a nice hot cup of coffee with my sister Theresa who lives in California every morning on the telephone. In addition, I spend my time gardening, scrapbooking, cooking, shopping and watching Soap Operas.

When Jon and I are together we like to spend our time doing various outdoor activities, attending social events, theatre, ballet, fine dining, going out to see the newest movies or just staying home and enjoying each other's company.