Sunday, October 22, 2006

WITCHES LADIES NIGHT OUT, OCTOBER 21, 2006

Theresa and I thought it would be fun to attend the Gardner Village Ladies Night Out, the theme was Witches. Everyone was to bring a girlfriend and either wear a witches hat or go all out and dress in costume. The night was full of activities of music, food, contests, and of course loads of shopping. They had fortune tellers, and story tellers, etc. When Gardner Village said, "You have never seen so many Witches", they were not kidding. I had no idea! This was the sixth annual event. The costumes were so elaborate and some absolutely beautiful!

Unfortunately, the photos I took at the event did not come out. Jon has now taught me how to use the camera at night. We had a great time with a lot of laughs, great food and fun shopping for Stefie. My friend Megan and my cousin Chrissy were to attend with us, but were not able to make it after all. Here's a few photos from our evening before we left the house.



Our little Witch!


"What I can't go with you"!




You can not see all the Witches in this photo.