Tuesday, October 03, 2006

STEFANIE'S HALLOWEEN PORTRAITS

Here are Stefanie's Halloween Portraits taken today. Stefanie is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween as you can see. We had an interesting photo shoot with Stefanie, and she loved posing so much when we were finished she wanted to continue. Unfortunately, Kiddie Kandid can only keep eight photos and we had to delete eight other photos. All of Stefanie's photos were really great and I was very disappointed we had to delete photos.

Did I mention Miss Stefanie can say Adios (Goodbye) in Spanish. She picked this up the first time I said it to her. I was telling Aunt Theresa about this when all of a sudden Stefanie said it to her in Spanish. I guess we are working on three languages all at once. Although Stefie understands Goodbye in Mandarin she cannot say the word.

Lately Stefie seems to be doing her own thing lately and she gets up at around 5 or 6 am. Jon and I cannot figure out what happened when she was sleeping from 7 to 7. I hope she goes back to her regular schedule soon!