Monday, February 05, 2007

PIPPI

Stefanie has yet another nickname, my sister and I have been calling her Pippi. We got the name from Pippi Longstocking but it really came about from her sprouts when her hair is up. Theresa's nickname use to be Antenna's because her hair use to stick up a lot like Stefie's when she was very young. I guess it kind of run's in the family.

Here are Pippi's many different looks. Stefanie and I were at home one day, and I just could not resist taking photos. Stefanie received a wooden puzzle from Aunt Yolanda, Uncle Idris and cousins Garreth and Ashley. Stefanie loves her puzzle and her two horses (stuffed animals) Thank you very much for such thoughtful gifts.

Stefanie does not seem to care where she sits, and she does not always want to be on a blanket and always wants to be with me where ever I am. Stefanie is sitting on the kitchen floor while I am cooking dinner playing with her puzzle.




Pippi clowning around.




After dancing for me. I could not
take the photos fast enough.